Thursday, February 3, 2022

What You Do When it Was -7 Degrees Fahrenheit Last Night


This is one of the cats who regularly visits my backyard. I'm not sure whether it is a stray or abandoned cat, but am certain he is not feral (he has interacted with humans in the past; feral cats grew up "wild" with no close human interaction). He could be owned by a neighbor, but allowed to roam outdoors at night, or when it is quite cold, something I would not do. 

I always keep water and food out there, just in case, plus a cat shelter. I've done so for decades, everywhere I've lived, just in case. He's huddling up in the early morning sunshine trying to get warm. 


 

No comments:

CIOs Believe AI Investments Won't Generate ROI for 2 to 3 Years

According to Lenovo's third annual study of global CIOs surveyed 750 leaders across 10 global markets, CIOs do not expect to see clear a...