Mobile search will grow faster, at 77.2 percent. Online video will grow 51.6 percent and social will grow 26.3 percent.
Compound average growth rates between 2011 and 2016 include:
* newspapers – online revenues: 5.0 percent
* radio – online revenues: 11.8 percent
* television – online revenues: 12.8 percent
* digital out of home: 11.7 percent
* online: 9.4 percent
* mobile: 44.9 percent
* Internet Yellow Pages: 12.5 percent
* email, reputation and presence management: 14.9 percent
* social media: 21.0 percent
* online video: 36.7 percent.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Some regulators are going to be shocked to find out that the historically high value of spectrum used for mobile communications is unsusta...
You can see where this is going. Younger users text more than they talk, and though today's users 25 and above still talk more than they...
USB-based device chargers can create noise that interferes with touchscreen operation especially when the chargers omit noise suppression ...
It is difficult to separate 5G from edge computing from network virtualization from internet of things from applied forms of artificial in...