Mobile search will grow faster, at 77.2 percent. Online video will grow 51.6 percent and social will grow 26.3 percent.
Compound average growth rates between 2011 and 2016 include:
* newspapers – online revenues: 5.0 percent
* radio – online revenues: 11.8 percent
* television – online revenues: 12.8 percent
* digital out of home: 11.7 percent
* online: 9.4 percent
* mobile: 44.9 percent
* Internet Yellow Pages: 12.5 percent
* email, reputation and presence management: 14.9 percent
* social media: 21.0 percent
* online video: 36.7 percent.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Are 5G or other mobile phones safe to use? The scientific evidence so far suggests the clear answer is “yes.” And after a new review in li...
You can see where this is going. Younger users text more than they talk, and though today's users 25 and above still talk more than they...
In about three years, according to a survey of larger employers conducted by the World Economic Forum, 54 percent of all employees will re...
Is there a relationship between screen size and data consumption? One might think the answer clearly is “yes,” based on the difference bet...