Mobile search will grow faster, at 77.2 percent. Online video will grow 51.6 percent and social will grow 26.3 percent.
Compound average growth rates between 2011 and 2016 include:
* newspapers – online revenues: 5.0 percent
* radio – online revenues: 11.8 percent
* television – online revenues: 12.8 percent
* digital out of home: 11.7 percent
* online: 9.4 percent
* mobile: 44.9 percent
* Internet Yellow Pages: 12.5 percent
* email, reputation and presence management: 14.9 percent
* social media: 21.0 percent
* online video: 36.7 percent.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Lots of problems in the communications business that would seem to be simple are, in fact, often somewhat complicated, and often costly. I...
You can see where this is going. Younger users text more than they talk, and though today's users 25 and above still talk more than they...
Is there a relationship between screen size and data consumption? One might think the answer clearly is “yes,” based on the difference bet...
USB-based device chargers can create noise that interferes with touchscreen operation especially when the chargers omit noise suppression ...