Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BlackBerry To Introduce First Touchscreen Devices to Rival iPhone

I loved my BlackBerry when I first began using one years ago. Over time, my business reasons for using a smartphone have changed, with the biggest change being that email is no longer mission critical, but web apps are way more important. As much as I have loved composing text messages on a BlackBerry, the web experience has simply gotten to be painful.

Maybe RIM's new line will fix that. I'm not saying I'd go back, as I am more intrigued by Android devices. I do miss my keyboard, though.

No comments:

More Computation, Not Data Center Energy Consumption is the Real Issue

Many observers raise key concerns about power consumption of data centers in the era of artificial intelligence.  According to a study by t...